Saturday, August 12, 2006


GOOD MORNING SINGAPORE!!

haha... kinda bored so im trying to entertain myself by being CRAZY!! haha... early in the morning had to wake up early just to go to the market ALONE but luckily my friend is up too so i ask her to accompany me go to the nearby market.. there was lots of stuffs happening at the market.. The Chicken selling stall uncle quarrel with the aunty opposite whom selling Fishes.. I heard that they quarrel because of spraying of water that accidently splashed on the aunty's yellow boots!! anyway, the yellow boots reminds me of one person! PHUA CHU KANG!! haha... its been a long time since i seen his comedy sitcom..

hmm.. from MORNING to EVENING i stayed at home!! DAMN boring la!! aiyoyo.. so that means i got nothing much to say! haha.. ok..

SO LONG!! *smiles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home