Sunday, January 07, 2007

HEY!! IM BACK! haha.. Well, I've been busy planning a class gathering at a chalet.. Beth(aka Berd) and I have been kinda busy planning for the chalet thingy.. Lots of money is needed for the chalet.. From food to the BBQ equipment and things.. Hope things will go according to plan..

hmm.. What should I say more....... OHHH!! YA!!! I took a bus today that looks PIMP-ISH in the inside! haha! It looks like a normal bus from outside but it look like a PIMP ride from inside! haha! I took some pictures from inside the bus.. Here it is........



cool isn't it? the back seat is like at a karaoke lounge! haha! hmm.. But the bus has lack of seats and I doubt that many passengers could seat down and enjoy the ride like a PIMP!! haha! Well, I practically enjoy the ride but, however, there are some ANNOYING kids that just won't sit down and keep quiet! They run here and there and Im just waiting for them to alight the bus but they alight the same time as I am.. haix! hmm.. ok la! I gtg now! Will blog again later! Taking care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home