Saturday, September 06, 2008

------------------------------------------------------------------

Pissed off right now!


WHAT THE FUCK!!
You dare shout and scold my mum for something that you did?!!
YOU NEVER SEEN THAT SIDE OF ME BEFORE DIDNT YOU?!
You dare to shout but when I shout back to you, you actually got QUIET!!
COME LA!! I know that you will read this!! If you dunno English, YOU FUCKING GO AND LEARN IT ASSHOLE!!

CHEE BYE!!
ONLY BARKS BUT NO BITES!!
You fucking dunno who am I la!!! You think Im the so quiet2 type ah?! KAN NI NA!!

TMR U DARE TO SHOUT AT HER AGAIN AND I MAKE SURE YOU FUCKING GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!!!!!

the best part is that you fucking include me in your quarrel with mum!
this is only the beginning! it is not the end!! so what if its the fasting month?! you make me pissed than you will get your fucking desserts!


Im sorry for the bad language used.. I juz wanna let out what I feel like saying..

------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home