Friday, April 10, 2009

hello all!
kinda had my laptop formatted again juz so i can use it.
the new one is coming soon AND i hope really soon!
the supplier is getting really irritating la!!
with my TV and radio spoilt in my room, there's no entertainment
at all!! so my psp is my source of entertainment.
and for now is my old laptop.


kinda thinking that the 5 Brudders should meet up soon.
its been a long time since we all last met la!
school term is starting soon and will get to meet.
maybe we can meet during weekends and go jalan2, watch movie, lepak and do our favourite pasttime. haahaha!


1 month of FYP has passed and thank god that the project is halfway done!
its kinda an easy project to do except that we have to implement more things in it.
for my grp's project, its creating about a website for the senior citizens and disabled.
we're thinking of adding in Open Source codes but we have to think properly so that
the project wont get too complicated and it could be done before the dateline.

next week is our assessment week for our project.
we have to promote, "sell" our project to the assessor.
we also have to convince them about our project.
its kinda testing us how it would look like in the real world.
and it has a percentage weightage! its 10% though. haha!




it made me thinking about what had happened in the past.
but things seems to go well on the other side.
talking about it kinda made me bring back the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home