Sunday, May 31, 2009

loads has happened and most of if was kinda bad.
now im currently living at my aunty's place at Yishun and im gonna live here for the next 2 weeks.
was hoping tat i got to live at Admiralty so its easy for me to play soccer and ___ ___.
(Fill in the blanks!)   (:

gonna start attachment tmr and im feeling nervous! dunno wads gonna happen there and i've
not meet my LO reagarding my attachment. hopefully it will all goes well tmr.
thinking of attachment, im gonna miss 2 sets of people and someone. ;p
im sure to miss my Poly classmates, my Sec sch frens and HER! (:
gonna make time for them! esp on saturdays! (:
now wad im wishing for is for this semester to be done a.s.a.p.
coz im very tired after this FYP and making it worst, attachment is starting tmr.
after this sem is over, im sure to rest lyk no one's business! HAHAHAHA!!!!

ohh ya! i've got a new favourite song now! hehe!
its called Kantoi by Zee Avi.
i shall post the video here so all of you can enjoy!
anyway, its in Manglish! (Malay + English)


iloveyoumorethanyoucaneverimagine! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home