Thursday, August 06, 2009

eh, please ah ehh.
jangan perasan or shiok sendiri bleh tak? wadever i say, type or wadever shit it is, its not regarding you la ehk. i mean like, C'MON!!! you think, you're the only one girl i know izit?
wads with the conversation last time tat you said, "i hope you move on.......etc etc"
then now u keep appearing in my life? i mean okay la. we can be friends but if you keep talking about the past, you might as well just disappear. you once made me invincible by going to that guy, then now you appearing once again with all the past? i have given you a chance recently but if this is what you gonna do, then you better get off aite? i dun need you. and im sure you dun need me. you better just get on with your life, and you know im so getting on with my freaking great life. i got my friends, i got my peeps, i got those i need now.

you can say i have no feelings, but who is the one that made all this possible?
you know about me. i give people second chances, if they deserves it. coz i dun usually think about myself. i think about others first la. dun believe me? you can jolly well ask my frens. i dun usually put myself first la. i put those around me first before me. remember now?

i know you are gonna read this sooner or later. its up to you. coz im just to lazy to even talk to you anymore. just think about it aite?

dont anyhow claim that im talking about you or wadever shit it is. COZ ITS NOT.
i just need you to think. action speaks louder than word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home