Monday, December 07, 2009


adapted from the movie of my all-time favourite, Army Daze.

"Love is like Fried Rice, you put all the little things in it like vegetables, egg, minced meat and etc. You gotta continue stirring, and the fire cannot too hot. If not it will get burnt!"
-Teo Ah Beng



"im so lost. im barely here. i wish i could explain myself but words escape me."

been a tiring week. and a few more weeks it would already be the holidays. i need those rest! been sleeping late due to assignments and projects. darn it. so this is how final year in poly is like. it may seems relaxed and slack but the assignments and projects are pilling up as we speak, without a doubt. so from now on, i gotta think about my schoolwork and get this diploma!

something that im looking forward to, something that i would want to happen and something that would certainly make me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home