Monday, August 21, 2006

My worst MONDAY!!

HELLO!!

Its been a long time since i wrote in my blog!! Been busy lately.. haha.. ok.. lets get started!

21/08/2006... this is the date that i would not forget!! its the day that i didnt go to school coz i over-slept!! its soooo irritating! i DON'T LIKE staying at home for some reasons.. imagine that you woke up late and being shout at for not getting up and go to school!! i mean, how to? i live at Jurong which is OBVIOUSLY far away from school!! and i woke up at 8am!! its not my fault right?! then why getting shouted at for no BLOODY reason?! DAMN!

den i told myself that i will not slack today since one of my friends said not to.. BUT... wad i did was i played my PLAYSTATION 2 till its almost EVENING!! oni then i started "studying" where i only scan thru my text and do not take the effort to understand wad im reading and stuff!! wad a day!! im gonna make sure from now that i would not wake up late! i cant stand staying at home!! ARGH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home