Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What the HECK?! Yesterday I was suppose to go to school for band(I know that I've graduated but I came just to let the time pass-by) but when I was half-way reaching Bishan, Berd called me saying that actually there's NO band today! I was like shocked as I was already half-way to school but luckily that Yeeju ask me to meet her together with Siew Chee and Berd at the McDonald at Ang Mo Kio to do some band posters for the Sec 1 Orientation which would held in 13th January.. But before I meet up with Yeeju and all, I was suppose to meet up with Fhairil and Saiful.. At first Fhairil and Saiful asked me whether I wanna catch a movie but I prefer to go meet the others at the McDonald coz I'm kinda broke at the moment! So I persuade them to meet up with the others the do some posters and we finally went there.. When we're there, we ate some lunch first before we get to work(doing the posters la!).. Berd did some creative posters which he folded the paper into half and people are suppose flip to read its contentson the inside.. Berd wrote some hilarious phrase which left all of us laughing at the McDonald like no one's business! We did about 11 posters by the time its 5pm then by 5.40pm Berd need to leave as he need to go to work so it is left with Me, Yeeju, Siew Chee, Fhairil and Saiful.. At about 6-6.30pm we left the place and proceed home..

P.S. I find this entry quite draggy eventhough its me that wrote it! hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home