Friday, June 29, 2007

Now is 1.15pm. It seems that i missed out on Friday prayers today. Was studying and doin my stuffs wen i realise that i'm late for prayers! DAMN!! This week is Exam Week! From Monday to yesterday, i didn't ave school coz i dun have any papers! But today, I have Graphic Design Theory Paper and it starts at 4.30pm!! The best part is.......my whole class dunno where the paper will be held at! HAHAHAH!! I dunno what time it ends but i'm sure its gonna be late! After the paper I'm goin to work again!! BIG TRUCKS, FORKLIFTS, CARTONS OF DELIVERED ITEMS & LOTS OF DRIVING IS THE WORK!! Kinda tiring but fun! Gotta work coz need to get the money for my school FEES!!

Now is 1.24pm. Gotta meet my classmates at YCK MRT at 3pm to go to school for my Graphic Design paper!! Kinda anxious and worried coz I actually didn't prepare for the paper. But will do my bestand do what I can remember and know!

Anyway, missing the 5A1 peeps!! Esp the CLIQUE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home