Sunday, March 25, 2007

Yesterday was a freaking damn LONNNNGGGG day!! I was ask to help out at a Peraduan Karaoke(Karaoke Contest) at Jurong Green CC with some of my dikir frens.. We started at about 12nn and it ends at 10.45pm!! That was my fist time being in the same place(other then my home) for more than 10 hours but it was ok COZ during my time as an OFFICIAL (CHEY! official sey!) yesterday, i kinda look around to look at GERLS!! haha!! Its normal for a guy to look at gerls coz if they dun, i dunno wad to say about them! HAHA!! There's this sweet looking gerl at the event and damn!, she's really an eyecandy! HAHA! That was one thing that kept me alive for more than 10 hours at that event! HEE!! But eventually, everything ended as the event finishes..

hmmmm.....

Its been more than 3 weeks that i last saw the CLIQUE!.. Kinda misses them! Hope we are gonna meet up again really soon before sch starts to open..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home