Saturday, February 10, 2007

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I freaking pass my 'O' level!! WEEWEET!! Results totally change from what i get during prelims! It was a total shock! Really! Never really expect such results especially when im usually playing around in class and make lots of noise most of the time. But it seems that last minute studying(1-2 months before O levels) help me alot! hee. But that doesnt mean that you all could follow my foot steps as it might turn out wrong for you.

I was kinda sad seeing some of my frens that do not actually did well for their O's. Seeing them down and disappointed is the last thing i wanna see but, still, life has to go on. DON'T GIVE UP PEEPS!

Anyway, tmr I got a dikir barat performance at Bukit Timah CC. I hope its gonna be a great one as its gonna be my first outdoor performance(other than the performance at the wedding function which I first perform). Gotta meet one of them at Boon Lay bus interchange at 12noon coz we gotta reach at Bukit Timah CC before 1pm where we would get changed and get ready to perform!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home