Monday, February 05, 2007

BOREDOM!

Hey hey hey!! Hmm.. It was BOREDOM for the past few days since the last day I went out to Lau Pa Sat so tats why I didnt update my blog for the past few days.. Well, practically, I just went to watch the AFC Finals (1st leg) at the National Stadium with Apul, Apul's Dad, Afiq, Arif, Syahid and Ramlan on Wednesday(31/01/2007).. I was the most noisy as usual.. hehe.. The score line was 2-1 after the massacre at the pitch and that was not the only highlight at the stadium, there was a fight that sparks among the Singapore and Thailand fans which involves paper cup flying and, exchanging of words and cheers(that was what the tabloid said in the papers)..

After the match we sat at the stadium till most of the Singapore Fans had left the stadium.. After we left, we went to KALLANG MRT which we took a damn long way and throughout the walk to the MRT station, I was noisy once again with cheering out abt the achievement that the LIONS had claimed and entertaining other DIE-HARD fans along the way.. After we arrived at the stadium, we just went home straight from there..

Then on thursday I went to school back to with Apul just kill my time at band and hoping to teach my juniors.. I was kinda pissed that my whole section wasn't there.. That was ok until I saw Aaron trying to run away from me when he saw at the music room but luckily Haz saw him and told me so I called out to him.. When he came to me, he said that he was stressed over school so he didnt want to come to band.. I was like WHAT THE HELL! That means last year Im not stressed about exams ah! IT'S LIKE BULLSHIT LA!! I mean last year I was stressed over 'O' levels too but I still attend band was usual unless my class ends late but eventhough my class ends late, I still go to band.. Im not trying to say that Im good but, come on la, at least come to band once or twice a week.. The other thing is that SYF is coming soon! yet he acts as if it is nothing! WTF!!

Then on Friday I went to Friday prayers at the mosque.. Nothing much happen on that day except playing soccer which was planned since Wednesday..

Then during the weekend, I just stayed at home till TODAY!! and I plan to go back to school today for band..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home