Sunday, January 28, 2007

HEY! Finally i had time to blog! haha!

Firstly, I wanna say thanks to BERD, AFIQ, SAIFUL, NADIAH, SHABRI and RAMLAN! For celebrating my Birthday on the 24th! And thanks again for the presents u guys gave me! I really like it! THANKS GUYS! Last, but not least, thanks to those who wished me Happy Birthday! Thanks for remembering! hehe..

Secondly, yesterday was a great day.. Especially at the stadium where my frens and I watched the Asean Football Championship Semi-finals Singapore against Malaysia.. It was a great game where 55,000 Singaporeans and where only about a TINY! portion was the Malaysians.. Throughout the match I was making the most NOISE! by scolding the referee, shouting at the Malaysian side(both Fans and Team) and making a fool out of myself.. haha! It was great! The ambience was fantastic! VERY HAPPY THAT SINGAPORE WON AT HOME eventhough they win it through penalty shootout! Hope the win in the finals and bring home the CUP again!! I will be there(if the finals is played in Singapore of course!)
Lastly, today i had a dikir barat performance at a Malay Wedding Function.. Wanna see me in the MYK "uniform"? WAIT! See it after i write wad i wanna write! We had to wait for the Pengantin Lelaki(groom) to come then we could start playing the kompang and then to do our Dikir Barat Performance.. It was a great performance and there's LOTS OF CHICKEDEES!! haha! Anyway, I'm not those types that drools upon seeing CHICKS ah! hee.. After our performance, comes my favourite part! That is the EATING part! haha.. The food was great! hehe.. After the feast, we went back to the bus to send us back to Abang Man's(MYK's veteran) hse to return and change our clothes! Then I went home straight after leaving Abang Man's hse..

Thats it today! will blog again some time! CYA!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home