Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hey hey hey! wassup?! haha.. Hope you guys out there are doing just fine.. Anyways, my class gonna held a class gathering at a chalet.. Its gonna be on the 15th-17th of January which is NEXT WEEK! haha! hmm.. Well, one thing for sure is that I can't wait for it to come.. Meeting the others is surely the highlight of the gathering.. Miss my classmates esp the CLIQUE! haha.. Gonna stay overnight and make a fool out of ourselves! haha! Anyway, wanna see how the chalet looks like?? Here it is:


At first when I saw this pic, I was kinda terrified as it looks like a creepy house but anyways, it will still be on as usual.. Meeting the others would push aside other things aside.. Gonna bring my PS2 and have a great time with my peeps there! haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home