Tuesday, February 06, 2007

TOTAL BOREDOM!!! + WORRIED!!!

Feeling BORED! today and WORRIED!+SCARED!+STRESS! about the upcoming release of 'O' level results! I dunno wad is the results im gonna get! But I really wanna do well in the exams especially for Maths, Science, Malay and ENGLISH!! Without ENGLISH, it is meaningless if I pass the other subjects, regardless what's the results is!! The other two subjects which I did not mention is the Combine Humanities and P.O.A.. The reason why I didn't mention about this two subject is because, firstly, the topics that I've studied for the Humanities papers DID NOT COME OUT DURING THE EXAMINATON!!! and, secondly, my P.O.A is TOTALLY SUCKS TO THE FREAKING CORE!!

Doing well in this exams means lots of things, which is I could continue my studies at a polytechnic, I would have more FREEDOM! and, hmm, I dunno wads the other reasons ahaks! Well, practically, I just wanna do well in the exams and proceed to the course of my choice at either SP or NP..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home