Thursday, February 08, 2007

ARGH!!

GOSH! Time pass by us really damn FAST!! Tmr is the release of 'O' level results and im feeling damn SCARED AND WORRIED of what results im gonna get! Im feeling 98% scared and 2% excited and that's what making it so intensed! But how I really wish that the results that im gonna get is not a disappointing one! Scrapping through(which I dun intend to do coz i really wanna go to the course of my choice) would eventually make me happy enough as i get to leave BPS after 5 years being in that school! Im not saying that being in that school for 5 years is bad coz being in that school for the past 5 years has made me have LOTS of friends! and this is also where i've been through all sorts of things from something bad to something good.. Anyway, where was I? hmm.. oh ya.. I wanna go to a polytechnic and continue my studies from there.. No matter what the course im gonna get, im gonna give it a try and excel from it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home