Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Went to school yesterday to help out Mdm KK with the noticeboard in the teacher's staff room. Felt awkward being in the staff room in my home clothes because it feels like being a teacher. HAHA! We kinda just draw out some wordings for the noticeboard and paste a Big Pooh Bear sticker[recommended by Mdm KK]. After all that had done, Apul, Berd & Me decided to go to band for a short while and, Afiq and Shab had to wait. [SORRY SHAB & AFIQ!!]



After that we decided to go home so Shab left first as 410 had arrived at the bus stop then Berd left next by taking a taxi to work as he is already late then Apul, Afiq & Me left with 162. When we reached at Yio Chu Kang MRT station, I wanna leave but Apul & Afiq brought me to Yio Chu Kang Stadium instead to do some running! HAHA! At first I didnt want to but watching them jog around made me feel that I wanna do some jogging! [CHEY!] HAHA!! After about 2-3rounds with LOTS of walking(for me! =D) i kinda retired! HAHA!! At about 7pm we were about to leave after changing to our clean and dry clothes.



Took the train home and kinda slept in the train til it reached Jurong East Interchange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home