Monday, April 14, 2008

TODAY'S SCHOOL WAS G.R.E.A.T!! Simply feeling good especially after getting to get together with the class once again! DAMN I MISS SCHOOL ALOT! haha!

Today we started and ended late! We end at 8.30pm and I didn't get to go for my Dikir Barat practice due to school ending late!! Heard that today they are gonna practice more for the
ragam as they have already figured out on what to do for the ragam! And I missed it and it means that I got another 4 days starting tmr to practice for the competition which falls on 19th April, Saturday. Hopefully that I can get to play for this competition after not coming to prac since LAST YEAR!

Anyway, I've just got the pics for the outing. Here they are!

HEY BABY!

Hey! Can borrow your PSP for a moment?

The Class


HEY!!

0709!

The Guys with Sharon!

Dinner at Swenson's!

I EMO SIA!!

Alternate!!

Jip, Kevin and Me!

Just Some Random Poses!




It's kinda hard but I'm tryin'....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home