Friday, April 11, 2008

WOOHOO!!

I'm BACK again!

Yesterday I went back to my Dikir Barat Training with Makyong Kedek at Jurong Green CC. I miss those guys there and seeing them is just great! Haha! There's a competition coming up on next week Saturday and they are sending two groups for the competition. The song that is written is great eventhough there's this part of the song that's kinda high. Kinda made an irritation at the throat when singing at that particular part. It when from the normal octave to a higher octave. But I gotta practice for that part if I wanna play in this upcoming competition. Oh ya, and I'm kinda suck at the ragam (the movement) and I know that I really need to practice for the ragam!! Actually I got the movements but I just can't click it but, hey, practice makes perfect doesn't it? Haha!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe that everybody got their own demon in them. It's a tolerance level in them that's preventing them from bursting out into something that no one would wanna see. It's like a balloon that could burst if too much air is blown into it. No matter how good they are, there's still this demonic self in them. So, I suggest that if you wanna make a person angry, make sure that you don't go overboard coz it might be disastrous! REMEMBER THAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home