Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Today is an unfaithful day. At 11.30am, my paternal grandmother at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia has passed on. I received a call from my dad at about 12.45pm while I was outside with my friends. It really gave me a shock and it really made me sad as I just lost one of the closest people in my life. My paternal grandmother had cared for me when I was a child when my parents went to work.

The last time I saw her was before the Hari Raya celebration. The reason I went there was because I heard that she was sick. Over there I help as much as I can when I was there. I still remember her last wishes to me. Almost all of them is regarding me. From she wants me to success in my education to me taking care of my loved ones.

Finally I've learnt the meaning of losing my loved ones. It's like you have lost something priceless and it can't be returned to you but I think it's way worst then that. I can't deny the fact that she's gone now but life still has to move on. All I know that I gotta do is to fulfill as much wishes that my grandmother had wised for. May she rest peacefully at wherever she is now.


=(

*the joker is not here at the moment*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home