Friday, October 05, 2007

BACK TO BLOGGING!!

I went to Kuala Lumpur (KL) on Monday and I came back to Singapore on Wednesday. I went there is because I went to visit my Grandmother that is sick @ my aunty's home. When I reach there, she was weak and she can't even sit on her own anymore. We need to help her to sit. She needs to be supported on order to walk around. Her right leg is the one that made her difficult to walk about. It was kinda sad but I guess that everyone will go through this one day when one gets old. For the past few days there, I just stayed in the house. My cousins are not there, except for my niece, as they are staying at the hostel at their respective schools. So the house are basically quiet and empty. Only my aunty, uncle, niece and my grandmother is in the house.

When Wednesday came, we had to leave for Singapore. We took a bus from my aunty's house to this place called Jalan Masjid India which means Indian Mosque Road. We went there to buy our clothes for Hari Raya which is gonna be held on next Saturday, 13th October. Can't wait for it!! HEHEHE!! After shopping, we went home by bus which sends passengers to Larkin, Johor Bahru. From Larkin, we took bus 170 that sends passengers back to Singapore.

At 6.52pm, it's HOME SWEET HOME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home