Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Yesterday was a great day!

I went back to school with some of my friends to do some study and revisions. However, instead of starting off with my notes on the desired module to study, I played Crazy Taxi on my laptop. My ranking was FIRST in the game upon completing the game. HAHAHA!!!

We kinda stayed in school till about 5pm. Chai Bee, my classmate, wanted to watch the movie "Secret" so me, Kenneth and Ah Jip went to watch it. We decided to watch it at Cathay @ AMK Hub. Another friend of Chai Bee came to meet us as he wanted to watch the movie too. His name was Jackie. He's a great guy. Sociable in a way. The movie starts at 5.50pm. I didn't know that now they will deliver the Popcorn and drinks to our seat. That was a convenient thing to do for the customers! HAHAHA!

The movie was nice. Not a bad one. Although it is in Mandarin, there was subtitle for it. There are some parts of the movie that really made me enjoyed it! The guy that acts as Jay Chou's dad in the movie was hilarious! I wouldn't go in detail coz I don't want to spoil those that have not watch it. If I were to rate the movie. I would give it a 7.5/10.

After the movie was over, I saw Aida working at an entertainment outlet at AMK Hub. The place is called "Scarlet City". From what I see in the article outside the outlet, there are Pool tables, K Rooms, Dancing Rooms and there's one more thing that I can't seem to remember. I don't know if there's an age limit but I think that it must be 18 age and above if there is an age limit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home