Sunday, July 08, 2007



BACK!

Been busy these past few days so didn't get to blog. So, here I am to continue blogging on what I've been doing. =D

Yesterday went to watch NDP with a few of my friends! It was the Family Day NDP Preview. The organization made that show to rehearsal for the actual NDP. Even though that a few of the singers, orchestra and choir was not present, it was still a wonderful experience to watch NDP at the new Marina Bay "Stadium". Anyway, over there the "Kallang Wave" was changed to "Marina Bay Wave". It doesn't sound nice though. I prefer if it was call "The Marina Wave". There was some primary 5 students there too! I remember the day that I was one of those Primary 5 students seating there while watching the extravagant event of the NATIONAL DAY and that was in 2000. After the show was over, my friends and I went to meet our friends, who are the motivators during the NDP, at Long John Silver at Marina Square. After that we parted ways to go home.

Next week will be the Week 13 of the Instruction Time weeks. That means that the handing over of the Projects will be up soon! I still have not done the English project! The Visual Basics Project & the Web Design Project are the ones that are done. I still have the English Project, the newly-informed Graphic Design Project and the Creativity & Critical Thinking (CCT) Project that are not done yet! English project is to be submitted by week 14-15 as well as the CCT Project. The dateline for the Graphic Design Project has yet to be told.

I heard from one of my lecturers that at the start of the next Semester, we have to bring along our Notebook almost everyday because our work is gonna be done in our Notebook itself. That means that my bag will have some added weights on it. ARGH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home