Monday, July 02, 2007

_____________________________________

NOW IN SCHOOL!
DAMMIT!!
It's Youth Day yet there's school!
ARGH!!

Just finished doing my JavaScript exercise.
Kinda difficult but still manageable.
Gotta work harder for it so that I could really understand
the whole commands and codes.

Gonna do my application for the Elective.
Gonna put
Japanese Language as my first choice
and
German Language as my second.
I'm not gonna take French as they are
no awarded points for taking that elective.
_____________________________________

I just got the shocking news from Erwin!
We gotta hand in our English Project NEXT WEEK
and
we have not even started on it!
ARGH!!
Betta start start on it tommorrow!!
_____________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home