Saturday, June 30, 2007


BEAR!! ooh! SCARY!

HAHA!

Yesterday's paper was a killer! Luckily that many parts of the paper was quite manageable. Hopefully that my practical for Graphic Design(GD) would score so it will pull up my GD score to a more pleasing grade.

Now that the GD paper is done, I wanna focus on my projects. So far only one is done, another one is finishing and the other two is far from completion. Even if my project group and I have to rush through the other two, we have to do it properly and score with what we present. Till then, I won't have any rest even if I have a lil' time to spare coz that lil' time is vital. So I must use it wisely. When I'm finished with it and if there's a lil' superfluous time then it's time for me to REST and do some soul-searching!

After everyting is done then I could go meet the 5A1 clique and then turn up for everything that I missed out on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home