Wednesday, July 04, 2007

___________

Now in school!
___________

Now having Graphic Design (GD).


The lecturer is giving us a lecture now. The GD lecturer just inform that he's gonna give us a PROJECT!! Now there's 5 projects for me to complete. Lucky for me, this is a group project. We've gotta do a storyboard thingy. We gotta draw some drawings and make a story out of it. It's like doing those animation thingy except that it's in paper form. I'll show the example in my next entry.

Today we're gonna celebrate Kenneth's belated birthday after school then off to work!


Anyway,
HAPPY 19th belated BIRTHDAY, KENNETH!!

His birthday was yesterday but some of my classmates forgotten about it till Kevin and I reminded them. Haha!

Gotta go now coz lecturer saw me doing this entry!
______________________

WAIT FOR MY NEXT ENTRY!
______________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home