Sunday, August 12, 2007

BACK!

Its been quite some time since I've last blog. Been busy.

Hmmm.

Well, many things have happen. Recently, on last Saturday, I went out to so-called celebrate Shab's birthday. There was Shab, Beth, Nad, Shirin, Afiq and Aini. It was great especially its been quite sometime since I've last met them. We took quite a number of photos. We were at Vivo on that day and we left for home at about 10pm. Time pass by us so fast that we didnt realise that it was 10pm already.

I went back to school on last Tuesday for my DE Common Test. It was kinda difficult but still manageable though. Luckily I've studied at least 3-4 topics out of the 6 topics that we're required to study. So I really hope that I could at least pass my DE paper.

This entry is kinda short juz to keep it short and simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home