Monday, July 23, 2007

Been busy lately. So I didn't have the time to blog until now. Well, basically, life's been well with some ups and downs.

What's life without any ups and downs?!

But I hope that all the problems and troubles I'm facing now would eventually end soon. Anyway, let's talk about what I did today! Here we go....

Today is Monday! (obviously!) I was suppose to have Internet Application Development (IAD) Lab today but it was cancelled when I was on the way to school from Jurong!! I was freaking shocked and a lil' bit pissed but luckily I've got some other classmates that came to school with me. Once that Lab was cancelled, it means that I will have a 4 hours break!! That's freaking long!! During that break, some of my classmates and I went to book a room in the library and went there to chat. We chatted till 11.30am and then we are off to our next lecture.

After lecture, some of the guys in my class and I went to play pool at AMK central. It was to relax our mind from all those notes and lab sheets from school. After quite some time, we're off for HOME!! =D


*perhaps it's time for me to back off from it*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home