Tuesday, October 23, 2007

HEY! IM BACK!




Well, its been quite some time since I've last updated my blog. Let me continue me blogging journey once again!


Today was a long day! School suppose to start at 9am but the first lesson was the Self-Study lesson so there's no need to attend that "lesson". So we only attend the next lesson that starts at 10am. The first lesson was quite nice cOz its Computing Mathematics! haha! It might sounds boring but maths was one of my stronger subject during my Secondary School days. After the 2 hours of Computing Mathematics, it was my break. The break due for 1 hour before the next lesson starts. The next lesson was one of the most boring but important lesson because the nexy lesson was the Database Fundamentals. The lecturer was a funny one. Not because of the way he bring himself but the way he pronounce some words. The way he says "Hewlett-Packard" and "Tutorial" was the funniest. It really makes me and my friends laugh as though the lecturer wasn't there. After that lesson was another break due to the "Self-Study" lesson again. After that so-called "break", another lesson starts. Now is the Object-Oriented Programming Project. The sound of the module seem interesting but the module itself was kinda boring at some parts of the lesson. After that lesson is another lesson that shares roughly the same name of the previous module but this time the name of the module is Object-Oriented Programming. For this module, the lecturer is the one that made me hate the module the most. I dun wanna elaborate about what happen in the tutorial room but if u insist on knowing what happen, ask me personally and I might tell you the whole story. Finally, school ended at 6pm.




I'll be back again with my blogging soon! =D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home