Saturday, December 01, 2007

It has been quite some time since I have last blogged. I was kinda busy that I hardly have the time to even sit and rest. Well, let's get to the story I wanna share! =D

Recently, I've been thinking about some things and also being pissed of this certain thing that I won't forget for quite a long time. That's why I hardly smile but I still try to smile though. I don't like to frown or keep quiet because that is just not me. I'm sure many agree to this. HAHA! I'm a HAPPY-AND-ALWAYS-SMILLING person! =D

I heard that BPS got 3rd in the recent Dikir Competition on the 22nd November. Congrats to them especially to Danial, Afiq Kassim, Hamirul, Hamli, Ahmad, Muhairin and Hazril. I was glad to know that Hazril won the "Karut Harapan" award which means Potential Karut in malay. Karut in dikir is one of the leading man on the group other than the Juara. Juara is the main singer in the group.

School have been a GREAT one with classmates being as CRAZY as ever! HAHAHA! Lectures have been boring but educationally-proven as usual. This semester's lecturer are as equal as the one during last sem but with CRAZY classmates, no lectures plain with them. =D With a class like this, it will certainly be WORTHWHILE!! =D

Now I'm back with my Mum, Bro and Step Dad at Yio Chu Kang but only on Wednesday, Thursday and maybe Friday and Saturday too. The reason I'm staying over at my Mum's place during those days are because that either I got lots of assignments to do or I start early on the next day of school. The feeling is great when I'm with them. The presence of my brother adds the excitement in my life. The bond between us are greater than ever before. I used to be outcasted by my elder brother when I was about 12-13 years old but now it's totally different. We almost do everything together. It is just G.R.E.A.T!!

Soon band practice will be on again. There will be a showcase for the Secondary 1 Orientation @ BPSS on the 21 December. Can't wait to get back there because meeting the other band mates and playing some great music. Just as I often wanted to. I'm also glad that the BPS Alumni Band has finally got the approval from the management of the school to set up an OFFICIAL BPS ALUMNI BAND. We might have our own concert but I'm still not sure when it will held and conducted at. With the support from the school, the BPS Alumni Band will surely prosper. That is if all graduated band mates still want to continue their band life with the BPS Band. =)

WELL, THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!
HOPEFULLY I HAVE THE TIME TO BLOG AGAIN SOME OTHER TIME!

=))

Here are pictures of the MOMENT!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home