Saturday, September 13, 2008

FREAKING DAMN BORED NOW, PERIOD!!

Got back at 8am today after working. The place was filled with MAT REP! DAMN! Spend most of my time in the truck coz those MAT REP was busy using the Internet and I have no chance of using it. Basket! The best thing is that I forget to bring my phone! DAMN!!! Cant msg anyone that causes the boringness! But nvm, Dad kinda teach me how to drive the truck. ITS FREAKING BIG!! BUT I FREAKING LIKE!! Haha! Kinda know how to drive it a little. Went to drive along this empty road near the airport! Hahaha! MY FIRST HAND IN DRIVING! LOL! But mostly went below 40kmh. Hahaha! But it was a great experience! Haha! Imagine the power of the truck under your hands! Hahaa!

Did nothing much except for the little driving test. Also drive the forklift around the warehouse. Haha! That was much fun! But it ended shortly after I banged onto the shutter! LOL!! GOT HOLE AH!! Hahahahaha!!! SORRY DAD!!

At about 2am went out to get this cartons of dunno what thing oso inside. Haha! Dad say that its some chemical thingies! I WAS LIKE WTH!! By right I cant be along with such things! Wanna get this things must have licence one! Luckily no road block while on the way back to the warehouse. Haha!

I think Im not gonna work there again unless those HOOLIGANS are not working there already! But there's one of them thats actually not like the rest of them. He is more relax and quiet only that tattoos almost covers the whole arms! Kinda a nice guy. Can see that he is changing over a new leaf.

-------------------------------------------------

Last Monday went to catch Wall.E with Siew Huay! Haha! Suppose to meet up at 5pm but I kinda reach there slightly later then that! Haha! Sorry ah! :D The Wall.E was adorable and funny in his own ways for a robot! Hahaha! I wouldn't say that its a great movie but you should watch it juz to pass your time. Haha! I would give it a 3/5 for ratings. After the movie, we went home as my mum was waiting for me to break-fast with her.

-------------------------------------------------

We back to BPS band on tuesday just to pass the time and also help around on what can be helped! Haha! BUT!! We didnt really help but played soccer with the school team that are having their training! Hahaha! It was ok la playing with them. Not as great as playing with the CAUSEWAY ALLIANZ! Haha! I played Defensive Mid on that day and surprisingly, I was controling the DEFENCE on that day!! I was kinda surprised with my performance on that day! Hahahaha! Its been quite some time that I played defence on the pitch. The last time I played defence was during my primary school days! Haha! But got a few of them really irritating. I know its hot but tahan la! I also fasting what! Aiyoyo! Keep staying near the goalpost for the shade. ALAMAK!

After soccer, I was kinda exhausted but gotta hold on coz fasting! Haha!

-------------------------------------------------

*ICHIGOES!!*

As some of you know, there will be a Class BBQ again soon! Haha! I SIMPLY LOVE THIS CLASS! Another outing with them! Haha! If can PLEASE COME! :D It would be great of all the ICHIGOES could come! :D

Any information on it, either Me, Soo or Kevin will msg all of you! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home