Saturday, January 03, 2009


let me see.. wads my new year resolution? i think i have those few important ones and those some minor ones. let me list it out. haha!

  1. Get the Nike AIRMAX i wanted!!
  2. Get the other Nike AIRMAX that i lay my eyes on!
  3. Buy more berms!
  4. Get a new phone?
  5. Get a better guitar! :)
Well, i think this list is more to "What I want in 2009!". Haha! Ok. Here's the real list New Year Resoulution.
  1. Be more happier! (Which I think I am already!)
  2. Spend more time with friends! (Compliments from Harry! haha!)
  3. Help those around me more.
  4. Get those FREAKING GRADES in school!
  5. Be more attentive.
  6. Ask her out this month! :))
  7. Be more of what I already am.
think that will be it! :)

well, this is the 3rd day of 2009 and not many things really happened.
basically, im doin nothing at home eventhough i know that next friday is the submission of the WPDP project. wake up to the sounds of my hp as someone msged me. got up and clean up my room. after tat i kinda lay down on my bed and did some deep thinking. kinda think till i slept! haha! dreamt of something though or i rather say someone. it was shocking but kinda sweet! hahaha!

slept alot today and worry that i might not be able to sleep later at night! coz i'll be working at 12pm tmr til about 6pm.



i kept thinking about wad will be my next move. but im sure that this month i'm gonna be slightly more thick-skin than ever before regarding this kinda things. haha! its time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home