Wednesday, April 29, 2009


hello hello!
back to blogging for today!
been in and out on moods which sometimes brings up and down on my life! damn!
and it had been another hectic week but it has been lightened by friends at school.
thanks guys and gerls! be in the lab for 9-10 hours can make one crazy and insane!
with you guys around, we can go insane together! hahaha!
and some of u realise of the smiley face recently. (:

my project is finishing soon. only need to touch up abit and do some editing on the flash.
after that im free! lucky i did some read up on my flash and dreamweaver notes which
helped me alot. (:
which brings me to the saying, 

"If you're not sure of something, a read up on it will help."

&

"Practice on something you're not sure will make you understand it." (:


this phrase has helped me alot ever since sec sch days! during those E Maths days! hahaha!
how much i miss sec sch life! its been 2++ years! haha! and im in 3rd year of my diploma path! about 10 more months and im done! then comes NS! hmmmm.

for the past week, been contacting the same person over and over again and it
never get me bored. haha. you shld know who im refering to ryte? (:
my inbox is filled with mostly your name! hahaha! a rare sight la.


and like i have promised you, if you do well on this assignment, i will bring you out. (:
its a promise. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home