Tuesday, June 02, 2009



now back at home im feeling bored and its lyk i got nothing to do.
other than being online and going thru facebook, im doing nothing.
the P6 Path is really killing me in everyway possible.

me and one of my attachment buddy was talking about us not having enough rest.
its true! its like they are killing us with all this things.
*but what to do? its part of the curriculum ):*
wanna know why? let me start from the first day of FYP.
we start FYP in around March 9th if im not wrong.
then we have been in and out of school since that day till now!
only now is our attachment! there's no rest so far and i think i really in need of one!
there's 2 things that make me sick of school now.
that is,


1. Classmates are not there!,
2. I cant get to see her often now!


gonna miss both my classmates and her loads... ):
but what to do. just gotta hold on for the next 3 months! 12 weeks of attachment!
DAMN NYP!






you're the light,
you're the happiness,
you're the smiles and,
you're the reason why im here.. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home