Saturday, August 08, 2009

hey!

SOPYONK!
"a combination of Sopy and Oink. thanks to Syahira. haha!"

i was resting earlier on and suddenly people start msgging me. it seems lyk they dun wan me to rest. haha! ;p and thanks to Syahira, i was laughing as i was sleeping. she read the conversation history we had and she was sending me those hilarious parts. hahahha.


*continues*

thinking about it makes me think that time has past so damn fast. it feels like im only in my first or second year of study in NYP. now im already in my 3rd year and gonna end my 3.1 soon, and then comes 3.2, the final 6 months. fast aint it? and loads of things happened but im glad that my classmates are those whacky bunch. seriously, i tot i was gonna be the only one whacky in the class, but 2 days into our orientation back in 2007, almost the whole class was whacked! gerek! :D and there are loads of outings and gatherings. even more shiok! haha.

well, i planned to post old memorable pics from the past 2 and half years spent in NYP. so here goes. enjoy :D


the guys at the guy's chalet.

goin back home.

christian by the Foosball table.

just chill bros. just chill.

song of the day: Your Call - Secondhand Serenade

Sleeping with the money he won! Monopoly money that is.

the 2 gangsters. haha! :D
deadly duo. Goal Machine & Mr Perfect.

and bloodly joker. (:

lepak sua! no problems! haha.

1st day after checking in. haha.

let's play You Call together! haha.

game of the day: Atheletics! haha.

kevin with his biceps.

i wonder what was he doin.










first time celebrated jae's, jip's and my bdae with this whackos! haha.





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home