Monday, March 22, 2010


"its been awhile"

been busy these days. been working. not really a lot but i must say this is the first time i work for quite a number of days in a week. compared to all my previous jobs. however, i must say its kinda fun working at Sentosa as Admission Ops, with all the crazy colleagues and jokes made during working, it makes the time past fast. haha. xD


"keeping my mind off things"

i must say that keeping myself busy is a good way to not think about the things that's been bothering me. busy, busy, busy. morning go work, once done, head back home. once home, sleep! haha. isn't it a good way to keep yourself busy? ahaha.


"still calling out your name"

i must say that its still calling out your name every time my mind is on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home