Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"to my discovery..."

after my previous post regarding Loon converting to Islam, I've been browsing through YouTube on famous people who is a Muslim or have converted to Islam and I've never expected that a lot of artists and athletes (those of my favourites) from USA are Islams. for example:

1. Akon (Rapper)
2. Busta Rhymes (Rapper)
3. Mike Tyson (Boxer)
4. Dave Chappelle (Comedian)
5. Michael Jackson (King of Pop)

those are some of the famous people that embrace Islam as their religion. I've also browsed through Muslim Soccer players and I'm shock to see who converted to Islam. one of the known soccer players who converted to Islam is Anelka but those that many of you don't know is that Thierry Henry and Robin van Persie is also a Muslim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home