Saturday, April 19, 2008

It had been a FREAKINGLY-TIRING & BUSY WEEK FOR ME!

Of course there's school, which I have to attend to, and Dikir Barat practice for today's Competition!! Everyday since Tuesday, I went to school and go to Jurong Green CC for my Dikir Barat practice after that. Everyday I'll reach home at a minimum 12.30am and I'll sleep at about 2am and I'll have to wake up the next morning for school!! ARGH!! I really got tired this time round. But the worst thing was yet to come!!

I didn't manage to represent my Dikir Barat Group, which is MAKYONG KEDEK or MYK, because I wasn't good enough! Some of them said that my voice got worst after some rounds of those loud singing. I really put in lots of effort but in the end it wasn't good enough! DAMN! It hit hard on me but nevermind! There will always be another competition! And when that time comes, I know I will need to do more then what I just did. Anyway,
I hope that MAKYONG KEDEK and MYK will win as they are one group of people that has put in alot of effort for this competition. ALL THE WAY GUYS!!

Today, when I woke up, I realise that I wasn't really feeling good. My body is kinda aching and my voice got even worst then it did!! Luckily I wasn't chosen to play for the competition or I might have been struggling during the competition! Hopefully I would be feeling better soon as this is KILLING ME!!

On 15th April which is about 4 days back, some of the classmates and me went to Soo's place to surprise her as it is her birthday! Haha! We met up in the morning and by the time we reach at her place it is already about 1pm. I didn't know that we had to walk quite a distance from the bus stop to her house. After the surprise is up, we went in to have a short rest before heading on out to Clarke Quay to have our lunch. After eating, we went to Settler's, which is a place where there's lots of board games that some I never heard of! Haha! It was a great place to relax and have a couple of games! Haha! The games we played were fun and some were hilarious! After some games and snap some photos, we kinda head back home. The others went home but I gotta go to my Dikir Barat Practice.
All getting prepared! LOL!



Preparing the cake da!

The Guys!

The Girls!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home