Sunday, September 21, 2008

Freaking Sleepy..

I dunno why yst I feel very darn sleepy and tired. I think its because from the band practice that I had yst. I thought that its from 10am-4pm but it kinda ended at 5.30pm!! I was like so wear off at the last hour. But I think that I improve slightly during today's practice coz the parts that I usually played wrong often, I get to play it correctly. But still, I gotta practice more to get it more spot on.

After band, I was like so relieved that it was over. Like Seriously. Haha! Its not because I dun like the practice but its kinda long and whats more is that its the fasting month so I tend to feel slightly weaker than normal. Hahaha! So after breaking fast, I kinda went to sleep for more than 4 hours. Haha! But im still feeling sleepy now. Think gonna continue sleeping later onwards. Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home