Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hey! Back once again!

Went to play soccer with Kev and Harry yst. It was great to play soccer after quite some time alr. But the thing that kinda spoilt the whole thing is that there was no one there at the court to play. So basically we just play amongst ourselves.

Then we decided to play this game that Harry played before with his frens. Its like we have to keep the ball from dropping. The last person that touches it and makes the ball drop onto the ground have to do push-ups. Then the number increases by 1 everytime the ball dropped. Well, I was the one that keep making the ball drop! Haha! Which means that I have to do the push-ups!! Haha! I think I've done about 40-50 push-ups I think? Haha! But nvm. At least we got something to do at the court. Haha!! Well, the game stops after I've got really tired! Haha!! Well, Im not at the best fitness level and I dont think I'll ever will! LOLL!!!

Im kinda excited about the 8th Oct gathering and I just hope it will come soon. Coz it has been quite some time since I last saw the rest of the ICHIGOES. Haha! Gotta have them back together again before sch starts again. Haha!

I like to see you smile and
I think I gotta tell you soon..
If you know what I mean..

To my friends,
She's not my new target because Im not sure about it yet..
Coz its kinda new, its not even a month from today..
If you wanna know who, you can ask me..
I will tell you if you worth knowing it..
Kinda wanna keep this on the low.. :)
That's why NO ONE know about it yet..

To her (if she knows that im refering to her..),
Maybe you'll read this, Mayb you wont..
If you think that you know Im refering to you,
then ask me and I will tell you.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home