Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Been wanting to blog for quite sometime but it has been a hectic but WONDERFUL week last week! Haha!!

1. Class BBQ
2. Combined Alumni Band Concert
3. Hari Raya outing with the "Neighbourhoods"

--------------------------------------
Class BBQ
--------------------------------------

The Class BBQ was simply FANTASTICO!!! Haha! The BBQ outing is a two-way gathering. Its for the SEPTEMBER BABIES and a gathering for the ICHIGOES to meet up!! Haha!! Pics taken were a ton. Shall post it at the end of this post.

I shall not elaborate anymore further. I will let the pics do the talking! =D

--------------------------------------
Combined Alumni Band Concert
--------------------------------------

This was a combined concert by Bishan Park Alumni Band and Whitley Alumni Band. I was so glad that it was a success. The performance turn out very well and it was almost perfect! I would like to say thanks to those that manage to come for the concert! Hahaha!

And I realise that the gerl from NYP that I really want to get to know came for the concert!!!! HAHAHA!!! Coz one of the performers happen to be her friend!! LOL!! What a coincidence!! But its a waste that I didnt manage to find her during the interval! Hmmmmm.....

I oso wanna say thanks to YEEJU and SIEWCHEE for the SOFT YELLOW FLOWER!! =D Sorry that I didnt manage to go karaoke with you two and the rest! I dont have enough cash ah! Haha!

And and and....

YEEJU!! I WANT THE PHOTOS!! =D

--------------------------------------
Hari Raya outing with the "Neighbourhoods"
--------------------------------------

I was kinda nervous to meet them coz its been a long time I didnt meet them! But it turn out a great outing! All turn out well. This time there is two new faces I gotta see. Both happen to be in NYP too! Haha! Ernie and Ida is their name if im not wrong! Haha!

Almost all of us wear the same shades of colour for our baju kurung. Got red, maroon, brown and light brown. There are also white, blue, green and pink! Pics will be at the end of this entry. =D

--------------------------------------
PICTURES!!
--------------------------------------

WARNING!! WARNING!!!
TONS OF PICS AHEAD!!!




















-----------------------------




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home