Saturday, January 17, 2009

back!

im kinda shocked that i was not given any shifts this week. but its ok ah coz i gotta finish up my sch projects. projects are getting on our nerves and starting this week is our ARMAGEDDON WEEK as things are needed to be settled and exams are coming in lyk a month?! so ya, this is the ARMAGEDDON WEEK where all hell breaks loose!


kinda bored now. been playing Rock Legends on Facebook since morning! there's nothing to be done except for installing our new LCD TV!! hehe! its kinda big and now watching soccer and movies is gonna be more ENTERTAINING! haha!

talking abt Rock Legends, this is my character and the name of my band.




imagine me with dreadlocks! hahaha! dun be shocked if i do it one day! i will be JO! JOHARI from Army Daze which is Sheik Haikal! hahaha!

currently bored at the moment and im juz singing to whatever song is played on my playlist. anyway, I CAN SING OK! but not that good la! at least i think ok can alr. lol! i really feel lyk goin for a karaoke session. screaming my heart out and release all the stress in me! damn projects!



i came upon your profile yst and my heart skipped a beat and flashbacks were everywhere on my wall.
i was shocked to know that you are still in singapore which some fren of mine told me that you went overseas!
damn you, my friend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home