Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Causeway Allianz at the current
Street Soccer competition we entered


-----------------------------------------------------------


the outing yesterday was great!
u know why? coz family and friends were there to celebrate my bdae! (:

thanks Harry, Kevin, Ash, Chris, Bee, Soo and WeiMing for coming! got a surprise visit by Bee, Soo and Ming! they claimed that they are not coming but they came! haha! thanks ya!

4 members of the Causeway Allianz were there to celebrate my birthday! haha!
sorry for those i didnt invite. coz my mum told me to keep the number of people coming at a certain number. promise that i will ask all my friends to come celebrate!

after the celebration, Harry, Ash and Chris came to my house to chill till the next morning.
ash and harry came via bicycle. however, when the goin home part, i kinda took over ash and cycle back home.

back at home, kinda played my bro's PS2 for a while and then MAN U MATCH!! haha!
berba score the winning goal to keep MU on the run to win the FA Cup!! haha! kinda impress with the way Fabio played yst. his cut-through skills are amazing. not forgetting Welbeck too!

the guys went home at about 9am and now im not really feeling well. most likely gonna take an MC today from work. gonna go to the doc's later! take care guys and gals!


lastly, THANKS to those that wished me happy birthday and those that came for my bdae celebration at Sembawang Park!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home