Saturday, May 02, 2009

been at home the whole saturday.
so called my rest and relax day! (:
since no one asked me out, i planned to stay home.
luckily now got my laptop if not, it will be another Saturday w/o a laptop!! haha!
and one more thing.

I HAVE INSTALLED FOOTBALL MANAGER 2009 ON MY LAPTOP!!!

which means the game freak is gonna happen again! Haahaha!
anyway, i had planned to update my blog since this morning but keep on forgetting!
Iqah was the one tat kept reminding me! (:
actually i cant really remember what i wanna update about. haha.

OH YA!
rmb the pic i once post here tat shows me when i was still very2 young?
that pic is now on Iqah's blog!! haahaha!!
she find me cute back then and so the posting happens. hahaha!!
we kinda swapped pics of each other wen we're still young. and im so
gonna post her pic! ;p


and this is her when she was 4 if im not wrong. hahaha! she's the one on the left.
those cute2 times. now different already. haha.

and i juz rmbered that im working tmr at closing shift. from 6 to closing. plan to finish my part of the work as soon as possible then clear other things required and leave before 11.15pm. hahaha.
can i make it? certainly! haha! and i planned to change store! im aiming at Yishun or Sembawang. somewhere near my new home at Khatib! so i wont have the trouble of going to work and going home late.

and and and!! YESTERDAY'S SOCCER WAS GREAT! Met up with Harry! Finally get to meet him! haha! planned to play soccer so can meet him in the process. hahaha!
after nearly 2 months, finally The Causeway Allianz(CA) get to play soccer together.
oni that Chris is missing again. dunno why dun wanna come oso.
and at night, met up with Iqah while The CA planned to eat at Woodlands Mart. (:
and we left at about 11pm after a chatting session somewhere near Woodlands Mart there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home