Tuesday, June 09, 2009


life is like a path or road, once you take that certain path, you just gotta go follow it.
its your own responsibility on the choices you made.
each wrong move, can lead you to somewhere you have been avoiding all this while.
remember that choices have consequences.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

out of all people in this world, only 2 have shed a tear for me.
one is my Dad, coz i managed to beat the odds and get into further education after my o levels, which is to a Polytechnic. The reason he cried is coz many uncles and aunties have doubt my ability to get into Poly as so far, out of loads of my cousins, only 4 manage to enter Poly with the course of their choice.

another person is someone special. heh.
she is Iqah. she shed a tear coz she was worried sick for me. *sweet ryte? heh!* the reason is coz i told her that i need to rest due to the pain in my head that was unbearable at that one night. the part "the pain is unbearable" hurts her the most. sorry dear! shouldnt have said that to you. heh! ;p
*she's the first GF i had that shed a tear for me. ily! ;p*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

attachment has been better and im glad it did.
now that we are really doing some jobs, we wont be seating at one spot and just answering calls and helps with the user's queries. haha! to top it off, there's people like Shahdan and Joanna to crap about. haha! there's another NYP guy but i dun really talk to him as i find him rather proud most of the times. Shahdan is my buddy at my attachment and we have been having some good laughs. thanks to some jokes. hahaha!
but i still miss those times at school! ):
especially lepak-ing with the usuals and meeting up with her.
hopefully that the next 10 weeks will past as soon as possible so i can be with them once more! haha! (:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home