Monday, April 21, 2008


Something happen today in school which totally made me FREAKED OUT! SERIOUSLY!! Sure some guys out there will have the same reaction as me if it happens to them!!

Here is the story. It was 1pm. The class and I was just about to go for a lunch break. When we got the place to settle down then SUDDENLY! out from no where, someone came to me and said this:

"Hi. Name saye Mohammad. Awak kenal saye tak?"

In English, it means "Hi. My name is Mohammad. Do you recognize me?".

Then I say that I think I saw him from somewhere but I dont remember where. Then he keep the same thing over and over again. He also says that he is from BPS (Bishan Park Secondary School), which is my secondary school. Then when I tried to go away from him, he kept following me to wherever I go. IT FREAKED ME OUT FOR A MOMENT THERE! PERIOD!! Faritz were there to help me too by asking him what he wants and where he is from but that guy is afraid of Faritz! LOL! I don't know what is his deal but this gotta stop SOON!! Then, when I asked him about what he wants, he says that he is lonely and looking for his friend. Then I told him to call his friend but he claims that he does not have a phone. So I told him that he could use my phone if he wants to but he kept quiet. He also said that if there's a concert in school but I say that there is one at the Sports Complex (Actually, I don't know but I just said that so I could make him go away! LOL!). I know it's bad to do that but to have a dude to follow me and stand so close to me just to talk, it makes me feel TOTALLY UNEASY! SERIOUSLY!! You won't know the feeling until it happens to you ok?! Then when I kept telling him that I'm uneasy with him following me around, finally he goes away after the others from my class got back from buying their lunch. THANKS TO THAT "Mohammad", I DIDN'T GET TO HAVE MY LUNCH!! I just hope that I won't see him around in school again coz it totally gives me the hippy jippies!!

One advise to you guys out there if this were to happen to you:

RUN DUDE!! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!! THIS IS FOR REAL MAN!! IT WAS LUCKILY FOR ME AS THAT GUY WENT OFF BUT IMAGINE IF HE STAYS!! DAMN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home