Monday, July 14, 2008

Lots of happenings these past few days! Hahaha! Hmmmm.. Where shall I start.. I think I shall start from last Friday! Haha! Last Friday, the class went out to celebrate KEVIN'S BIRTHDAY!! Hahaha! Finally he's 18 and legal! Hahahahaa!! Okok.. Enough talking and I shall let the photos do the talking! Hahaha! Enjoy!!

Taken after the FALL!

The Magnificent 5!

I was holding my back coz I JUST FELL!! THANKS HARRY!! HAHAHA!

Chris, Me, Kevin and Harry

Half of Ash's face, Harry and ME!!

THIS IS ME!! Haha!
Heyheyhey!!

FANTASTIQO!

The GREAT 5!

Slacking..

US!

ALL SMILE!

CREATIVITY!

Us again!

I like this photo! It shows the fun we had!! Haha!

------------------------------------------------------------
There will be a FANTASTIC MATCH-UP on the Contender Asia Soon! The Champion Yodsanklai is gonna meet another FIERCE FIGHTER with RED EYES! He is the champion of EATING and trying his luck at the CONTENDER ASIA FINALS SPECIAL! Here is the banner!

WATCH IT OUT! It is showing on Channel 5 on the 30th FEBRUARY 2009! Hahahaha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home