Thursday, July 03, 2008

July has began about 2 days ago and school started at about 3 days ago. Nothing new except that project works and reports are suppose to be started already but none of them have been under the process of doing. This Friday, I suppose to hand in a brief report on how my animation project suppose to look like but nothing have been done!! I must admit that I've been VERY lazy to do the projects! LOL! But still, it has to be done if I were to continue studying in NYP til my diploma is achieved!

Concert is coming lyk TOMORROW!!! And still I havent got my black leather shoes to wear! Haha! The previous one TEAR ALREADY LO! Coz its been quite some time since I last wore it! Hahaha! Gonna get the shoes after band practice today. Hopefully can find la! Hahaha!!

For those that going to the Performance tmr, here are the details once again!

Venue: Singapore Conference Hall
Nearest train station: Tanjong Pagar MRT Station
How to go: FOLLOW THE SIGN BOARDS! Hahhaa!
Time starts: 7.30pm (Come earlier for good seats! and also to be settled down!)
How the performance gonna go: Dance will do the opening and Choir will be up next after that! Followed by the band.

Tickets will still be on sale if you decided to TURN UP last minute for the concert. It will be at the entrance of the hall. =D

Seriously, I'm not looking forward to the concert like how I used to for the previous concerts I've been in! Dunno why. Maybe the arrangement or the way that the performance gonna go like. It's just so different. But nevertheless, I'm sure that all the alumnis will give their full performance for the concert. Hopefully everything goes well! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home