Saturday, June 14, 2008

Holidays have been a BORE!! SERIOUS SHYTE!!! Can't wait to have the Class BBQ Gathering soon!! Then ALL HELL WITH GET LOOSE!! Hahaha!! Since I've got nothing to do, I've decided to post some photos. Just feel like it! Haha! Here goes!!

Me and Harry @ Swensen's

This is a CLASSIC! Haha!

Angel's Bdae @ ECP Chalet!

Picnic outing with the some of the Ichigos!

Another CLASSIC!

I would like to have my hands on that!

NICE! NICE!! NICE!!!

Another bike by Hasa!

This bike is GREAT! Saw one before and I'm astonished!

The Traffic Light Day!

Me on a Electric Chair @ Science Center

Great times with the Band Mates!

Dan, Beth, Kaili, Hazril and ME!

Yes! The band is more lively with the Alumni around!

The Alumni @ Band Camp '08

A whole bunch of FUN with them!

5 years and still going strong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home